1st Unitarian Universalist
of the Palm Beaches
Prosperity Farms Rd.
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
A brochure describing all rental rules can be picked up at the church office.
Call the Office Administrator at 627 6105.
Individuals and organizations may rent the sanctuary and meeting rooms of the First
Unitarian Universalist Congregation of the Palm Beaches (FUUCPB). All rentals are
subject to availability and approval. A security deposit is required. The fee
schedule and cancellation policy are outlined below. Renters are asked to keep in
mind that they are sharing space with a non-profit religious organization run
primarily by volunteers and used as a sanctuary for its members. As such, we ask
that renters be mindful of noise levels, cleaning and picking up after oneself, and
keeping restrooms clean. Renters must adhere to the time agreed upon for their
event. This allows our congregation full use of the space accordingly. Non-profit
organizations may be eligible for a modest reduction on fees at the discretion of
the Board of Trustees.
- Security deposit must be paid before reservation is guaranteed.
- Rental fee balance due 2 weeks prior to event.
- Security deposit will be returned after inspection and clearance by Buildings
and Grounds Committee.
- Allow up to 3 weeks to process.
- Extra costs incurred by the church, including damage, shall be deducted
from the security deposit.
- Damage exceeding amount of deposit will be billed to the renter.
- Cancellation must be ONE MONTH in advance for full refund of deposit.
- A 25% service charge will be levied for cancellations made with less than
one month but more than 2 weeks notice.
- Events cancelled with 2 weeks or less notice will have a 50% service charge
- If a sexton's services are required, an additional fee of $25 per hour will be
|Large R.E. Room